Welcome to MumbaiCarpooling.com
Now Carpool in Mumbai....
When you carpool, you save money. you save planet. you reduce traffic congestion. you more friends. you reduce your stress. so register here..
Tips For Carpooling...
1. Determine your route and schedule. Fix the morning pickup point and designate a place for the trip back home.
2. Draw up a schedule for driving responsibilities. If all members of your carpool alternate driving, decide among yourselves if you want to alternate on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
3. Be punctual. Decide how long the driver is expected to wait.
4. Establish policies/rules. Smoking or nonsmoking, music and volume, food and drinks.
5. Establish a method for reimbursing driving expenses. Come to an understanding of how the costs will be shared and agree on payment dates.
6. Establish a chain of communication. If a driver is ill, or will not be going to work one day, an alternate driver should be notified to ensure that other members of the carpool will have a ride. If a member is ill or will not be working, the driver must be contacted as soon as possible.
7. Drive carefully and keep the vehicle in good repair. This includes keeping the vehicle clean and safe. There are others involved. There should be no excuse for excessive speed, use of alcohol, or reckless maneuvers.
8. Respect your fellow carpooler's wishes. Especially in the morning when some people like a time of quiet.
9. Don't carpool with a person you don;t feel comfortable or secure. Be sure of fellow person before you carpool.
10. If you lose a member of your carpool or need one, register here for help in finding a replacement.
Together we can save money, time, and the environment while reducing traffic congestion.
Thanks for visiting... Send your Email feedback